Friday, April 21, 2017

They seem proud that they are such wimps.-----Professor laments his sleepless life under Trump: ‘I live in a fragmented, cruel world’ - The College Fix

Ron Pelias Adjunct Instructor of TheatreProfessor laments his sleepless life under Trump: ‘I live in a fragmented, cruel world’ - The College Fix
"Ronald Pelias, an adjunct instructor of theatre at the University of Louisiana Lafayette, recently published a scholarly article that details nearly a dozen different reasons why he feels miserable to the point of self-described sleepless nights under Trump, and why he holds contempt for Trump voters — even for his students who support the Republican president.
“I can’t stop wondering if each person I encounter is [a] Trump supporter.
If I identify someone who I believe fits that category, I assume he or she is deeply uninformed and/or unethical,” writes Pelias in Qualitative Inquiry, which provides an interdisciplinary forum on human sciences.
“I am not proud of … the contempt I hold for Trump supporters,” Pelias continued in the article, titled “On Not Being Able to Sleep.”..."
Read on and remember these are the lunatics who are getting tax dollars to "teach" your children.

No comments: